0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Thank you for taking the quiz!
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Oops! You need to answer at least 12 questions correctly to unlock your Certificate of Achievement. But don’t worry, you can retake the quiz as many times as you need. Take your time.
Congratulations! You have answered enough questions correctly. You can either unlock your Certificate of Achievement right away or review the quiz again to obtain even more correct answers.
Congratulations, what a star! You answered all 20 questions correctly, now you can claim your Certificate of Achievement!
1. Which option best describes the meaning of the word ‘preconceptions’?
2. Which option best describes the meaning of the word ‘prejudices’?
3. Once you are aware of your preconceptions, prejudices and projections, what should you do next to prevent creating a negative impact on others?
4. How do your prejudices affect the Behaviour/Impact Cycle when interacting with other people?
5. Which of the following options is not one of the six elements of Visual Impact?
6. When it comes to clothing, how do I define smart casual dress code in a more relaxed business environment?
7. What’s the recommended way to make big changes to your visual impact?
8. What is the significance of ensuring you have polished shoes?
9. What advice do I offer when it comes to projecting your voice on the telephone?
10. Which of the following options correctly covers the six elements of Vocal Impact?
11. When learning to use your voice to maximum effect, what should you focus on?
12. Accent is part of your identity but consists of several vocal impact elements. What should you take into account when speaking in your accent?
13. What should you be careful of when using words, sentences, phrases, idioms, jargon or slang that you are not familiar with?
14. Which option accurately reflects the Hierarchy of Impact across all 3 categories?
15. Which option accurately reflects the adjusted hierarchy when visual impact is removed?
16. Once you have taken visual and vocal impact into account, you are left with verbal. Which sentence best describes why you should still focus on it?
17. Why it’s suggested to avoid using the term, “Bear with me”?
18. When we say, “I’m sorry, but…”, what is the significance of ‘but’?
19. When considering the difference between chore and choice, what should be your aim?
20. Your thoughts and feelings can be reflected in how you look or sound. If you can’t be seen, does your visual impact still matter?